Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Monday in Mykonos





Monday morning in Mykonos…beautiful SUNNY day. Up early and breakfast as usual, then off to the beach. Found a really nice beach FULL of people…in fact I saw more breasts today than I’ve ever seen in my life!!! LOL


Got there around 11 am and stayed till 4pm…just now back at the hotel for a short rest, then out for a crepe and gelato. Is only 75 degrees, NO wind, and the sun is really strong…though I spend 5 hours in the sun I don’t feel like I got any at all…maybe tomorrow I’ll notice it.

Got a new Diesel hat to cover my head…it is burned from Delos yesterday. Bout it for so far today, will add more after dinner.

We took a stroll on foot again down through the market place again, found a neat place for a Gyro. Decided to eat light again…if a gyro is ‘light’, then from there walked on down to the harbor area and had a Gelato and watched the kids playing and the people walking by.



After that a walk by the windmills to watch the sunset and take some pictures, then a stop by the store to pick up ‘staples’ (beer, coke, and chips), then back to the hotel to finish the day.

Looking forward to another beautiful day tomorrow and a day at the beach in Elia.
No Smart car sightings today, or at least no Smart car pictures!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home